Durley Church Fete & Coronavirus

We are still planning to hold the fete on Saturday 20th June in the hope that the coronavirus will have passed by then. However if it becomes clear that we won’t be able to have the fete then, plan B is to have it on Saturday 5th September.  Please keep both dates clear in your diaries!

« Back to all news